Hey gang!

I was able to get my hands on some copies of the underground classic Methods of Disguise by John Sample. This book has been around forever, but various circumstances have kept it out of my hands until now. It's out of print, so I'm announcing here to our DD members first before I inform the main board. Look in the online catalog under Blackjack Books or Privacy and Finances, or just click on the link below.

Here's the description:

Whether you're an actor, an undercover cop, a gambler, an armed robber, a fugitive, a con man, a practical joker, or a host for a costume party, the underground best-seller Methods of Disguise will show you easy ways to:

Change your facial characteristics
Alter the looks of your eyes and mouth
Change the shape of your body
Disguise your voice
Alter your apparent height and weight
"Age" yourself by adding years to your appearance
Control and change habits and mannerisms
Choose and apply makeup
Undergo plastic surgery
Use wigs, mustaches and beards
Change sex or cross-dress
Create false fingerprints
Build a handy pocket disguise kit for instant changes
And much more

This is an easy-to-follow guide which includes over 130 detailed illustrations as well as sources for makeup, uniforms, shoe lifts, badges and I.D. cards, contact lenses, prostheses, skin-tanning preparations, fake tattoos, transvestite supplies, voice-changing devices, wigs and hairpieces, and much more.

With Methods of Disguise, you can learn how to change yourself so completely even old friends won't recognize you!

Ppb; 264 pages.