Thread: Bettie: BJ Ball T-shirts Online

Bettie

Bettie: BJ Ball T-shirts Online

Gang,

I've put the Halloween Blackjack Ball T-shirts in the online catalog in the "General Merchandise" section for you all to fall in love with and order in bulk (okay, not in bulk; there aren't enough). As I note in the description, the pictures of front and back designs aren't relative in size to each other because of how closely I cropped the images to show detail.

Bettie

Sidekick

Sidekick: Re: BJ Ball T-shirts Online

If I order another one, can you and Viktor sign it?

Sidekick (er)

Bettie

Bettie: Hmmm,

No, but I'll sign your chest so you can get my signature tattooed over it! Uh, sure, I guess we'll sign it. Do you want us to sign on the cards in black or on the black in silver?

Oh, don't forget to have your prescription refilled!
    Bettie

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: An Entrepreneurial Expectation here...

> Uh, sure, I guess we'll sign it.

Bettie,

I see this as a financial opportunity for you and Viktor...let's face it, you're stars now. Go ahead an add another $2 per signature per shirt. Afterall, you're not Hollywood Celebs or Professional Athletes...they make enough to sign for free

PM

Bettie

Bettie: Re: An Entrepreneurial Expectation here...

> Bettie,

> I see this as a financial opportunity for you and
    > Viktor...let's face it, you're stars now.

I most certainly am not! Remember, most of you don't know what I look like and couldn't point me out in a lineup, even if you did meet me at the party. Viktor is of course working on being known in an effort to help promote the company and our authors, but he isn't exactly a "star" ? yet!

> Go ahead an
    > add another $2 per signature per shirt.

So, you're saying we're $2 stars? Talk about being on the Z-list!

Bettie

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: Re: An Entrepreneurial Expectation here...

> So, you're saying we're $2 stars? Talk about being on
    > the Z-list!

I didn't say you were "BIG" stars, did I?

PM