Thread: Hollywood: BS MATH QUESTION

Hollywood

Hollywood: BS MATH QUESTION

Hi guys:

Maybe you can help me out on this one.

Playing BS, 6 decks, doa, das, split 3 times maximum.

If a person plays under the following conditions, what is the average bet.

Bets $100.00 and if he loses any bet he continues betting $100.00.

If he wins a bet He goes to $200.00 if he wins the 2nd bet he takes back one chip and plays $300.00. If he wins the $300.00 he takes back one chip and plays the $500.00.

$500.00 is his maximum bet.

Can anyone tell me (as close as posible what the average bet is under those circumstances?

Thank you,

Hollywood

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Guess

It would have to be simmed (Norm?), but I'd take a guess at around $150-$160 or so.

Don

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: Guess

> It would have to be simmed (Norm?), but I'd take a
    > guess at around $150-$160 or so.

> Don

Thank you Don:

I sent off an email to Norm to see if he can run a sim for me.

I'm trying to come up with something a little different in the way of camo. This, so that I can get more $ on the table without attracting alot of attention.

I recently did this very successfully, but I would like the numbers to see what it's costing me on average bet so I can spread out a bit further.

I hope Norm can help.

Again thanks Don

Hollywood

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Guess

Not sure I understand. If you play in the manner you describe, you have no edge at all. How would this be "camo"?

Or, do you mean that you would play that way for a while and then revert back to regular counting/spreading?

Don

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: Guess

> Not sure I understand. If you play in the manner you
    > describe, you have no edge at all. How would this be
    > "camo"?

> Or, do you mean that you would play that way for a
    > while and then revert back to regular
    > counting/spreading?

> Don

The 2nd part of what you said is kind of what I have in mind.

Say for instance Norm were to say that in doing what I mentioned, that my average bet doing what I said was $175.00.

I would change to that method in place of my flat betting and make my top bet about 15 times that amount.

In doing this lately, I have found that when the count starts to get juicy I was able to start increasing my bets in higher increments without so much as a glare.

It seems the flat betting and then the obvious increases and back to the flat betting playing with blacks gets to much attention.

So when I get into good counts now my bets may be going up, but it does not seem strange to people that im jumping around, because I have been doing it all night. I may be jumping around at higher numbers but i'm still jumping none-the less.

It seems to have been fine the last couple of times iv'e been playing.

At one point I was playing as I said above, before I knew it, I was playing $500.00 and when I won pressed to $1000.00 then won and took back the $500.00 I and let the $1500.00 ride and won that and took back $500.00 and let the $2500.00 ride and it appeared that nobody thought anything of it.

OR AM I JUST DREAMING? AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE WAITING FOR ME NEXT TIME IN. .

I'm just trying to get an edge anyway I can where I can play in peace.

I have recently found them tougher in the pits.
    In doing what I stated above, it at least appears there is no heat.

Hollywood

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: I get $178 *NM*

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: I get $178

Norm, as always, thank you so much. The info that comes out of you if beyond thanks.

Hollywood