Thread: Sidekick: Recommendations Here

Sidekick

Sidekick: Recommendations Here

All,

I just wanted to post with my new "handle" after reading "You've Got Heat," I decided my previous nickname could bre a giveaway.

Another item you should purchase is the DVD "The Hot Shoe." You can actually see a couple of High Profile Card Counters plus hear Arnold Snyder talk about himself.

Cheers,

Sidekick

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Recommendations Here

> Another item you should purchase is the DVD
    > "The Hot Shoe." You can actually
    > see a couple of High Profile Card Counters
    > plus hear Arnold Snyder talk about himself.

David Layon shot additional footage with a very long interview with me, last May. As soon as the first edition of the DVD sells out, the new one will be released. Maybe there will be a special deal for those who bought the first edition.

In any event, far more exciting than hearing Arnold Snyder talking about himself, was seeing and hearing Ed Thorp and Peter Griffin. Griffin passed away only a week or two after that interview.

Don

Sidekick

Sidekick: Re: Recommendations Here

of course, I recommend BJA3. I haven't bought the book yet, I'm taking a break for now. Next Trip is in April of this year.

Sidekick

ES

ES: Peter Griffin

What happened to Prof Griffin? Did He get very sick suddenly?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Peter Griffin

> What happened to Prof Griffin? Did He get
    > very sick suddenly?

Heart attack. WAY too young.

Don

ES

ES: Re: Peter Griffin

How old was he?

Zenfighter

Zenfighter: Re: 61 *NM*