Thread: Jake {|:>): Do you shuffle track ?

Jake {|:>)

Jake {|:>): Do you shuffle track ?

Although there is lots of talk about shuffle tracking I have to say that I have not met many who actually use it a lot. Many individuals occasionally see a rich slug and try to follow it through the shuffle but have not gone any further.

I am really interested in getting to know more AP?s who use shuffle tracking as a regular approach to making a few more bucks. If you are willing to discuss various aspects of ST with me then please drop me an e-mail. Let me know how what and where you track and the methjods or techniques you use. Whatever you think is interesting for discussing is fine too. I have been ?into? tracking for about twenty years now and have picked up a reasonable amount from a few others over the years.

Good tracks
    {|:>)
    Jake

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: Do you shuffle track ?

> Although there is lots of talk about shuffle
    > tracking I have to say that I have not met
    > many who actually use it a lot.

I think you are right.

As small as the real population of decent APs are, I imagine the population of no-kidding for real successful ST'ers is smaller still.

If one or two post here -you'll be fortunate.

Jake {|:>)

Jake {|:>): Re: Do you shuffle track ?

Well so far you are absolutely right. I have received not one e-mail from anyone on this board.
    Tracking is a particularly easy tool to mis-use I think. It would not surprise me if a lot of people have tried it, got burned and gave up.

I have been playing for 25+ years, shuffle tracking for about 20 years, been on most Bj boards for years and yet today I know less than 2 dozen successful trackers. I would like to find other successful trackers to compare notes with etc.

Good tracks
    {|:>)
    Jake

Ouchez

Ouchez: Then you must have figured it out for yourself

> Although there is lots of talk about shuffle
    > tracking I have to say that I have not met
    > many who actually use it a lot. Many
    > individuals occasionally see a rich slug and
    > try to follow it through the shuffle but
    > have not gone any further.

> I am really interested in getting to know
    > more AP?s who use shuffle tracking as a
    > regular approach to making a few more bucks.
    > If you are willing to discuss various
    > aspects of ST with me then please drop me an
    > e-mail. Let me know how what and where you
    > track and the methjods or techniques you
    > use. Whatever you think is interesting for
    > discussing is fine too. I have been ?into?
    > tracking for about twenty years now and have
    > picked up a reasonable amount from a few
    > others over the years.

as I did several years ago. I doubt a person with 20 years experience as you have has much to learn.

It is hard to find a weak shuffle nowadays and there are just so many shuffle machines in use.

And the last thing you want to do is make a mistake or be unsure.

Regards,
    Ouchez.

MM

MM: scarey science

To me, it is scarey science. I tried it with some red chips and lost them all and vowed that I would never do it again. Of course, that was ace-location technique but still kind of the same science. You can't really simulate that type of thing so I can't trust my bankroll with it. If you have made money doing it, you are among a very small minority I think.