Thread: AdvantageRay: Grosjean's Beyond Counting!

AdvantageRay

AdvantageRay: Grosjean's Beyond Counting!

Ok...as I have been collecting and devouring all of the best books for about a year now, I only have two left on my list. One of course is Blackbelt in Blackjack which, rather then pay the fifty bucks on ebay, will patiently wait for the next edition comming out later in the year.

The other one, however, Grosjean's Beyond Counting, I cannot find anywhere! I hear nothing but wonderful things about this book, and since it was being sold only a few years ago, it must have been printed in extremely limited quantities to not even have a copy on Ebay. Any ideas if any plans are in the works for a new edition? If not, anybody know where I can find one??

Thanks!

D

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: Your Chance May Be Coming

In about a week to ten days we will be making an announcement regarding an opportunity, exclusive to Don's Domain members, to win a rare prize from my private collection.

A hint: We're waiting for everyone to receive a copy of the book.

Good Cards,

V

AdvantageRay

AdvantageRay: OOOOOOOOOOO....Ill stay tuned, thanks:) *NM*