Thread: HOLLYWOOD: Well, I had my first experience

HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD: Well, I had my first experience

in Cognito.

It was actually quite interesting.

I know many of you do it this way regularly, but for me I never had to do it before.

They came over and asked if I choose to be rated and I said, "SURE" gave them some phony name and even had some asshole give me a dinner comp in the most expensive restaurant in the hotel.

Next thing I know, while i'm eating some host appears (without a hair out of place) and introduces himself and offers me the world.

He wanted to establish credit for me and I told him no thanks.
    Then he started fishing for references and home addresses so I could be placed on mailing lists etc. I simply told him no thanks.

I should have given him DONS name as a reference.

I did however realize one thing. Although it's not that difficult to keep a low profile, it's almost impossible to do it when you are using Black chips as your MINIMUM BET. They just seem to come out of the woodwork.

Anyway that being said, I am taking Parkers advice and getting on a plane the end of April and giving Atlantic City a rest.

I figure with everything I learned in here, I was able to beat probably the worst game on the planet. So I should be fine if I actually fly to a good game.

My god, less decks and good PEN.

Whatever will I do. I probably wont want to play in AC anymore.

I heard there is a two deck game with 95% PEN. DAS, DOA etc.

But it's in downtown Bagdad. I think we'll wait on that one.

Regards
    Hollywood

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: Well, I had my first experience

> I heard there is a two deck game with 95% PEN. DAS, DOA etc. But it's in downtown Bagdad. I think we'll wait on that one.

You could probably play two boxes with no problem.