Thread: addicted: KO - ROR

addicted

addicted: KO - ROR

I am having trouble trying to get my ROR down to about 5% while using the KO Count.
    I am spreading 1-16, with a 1600 unit bankroll. I play two hands always with 75% spread. Rules are 6 Decks, ENHC, DAS, S17, RSA, Double on 9,10 and 11 only.
    I do have SBA, does anyone here know what I am doing wrong (apart from the rules!). If some has SBA could you plz verify. Could someone suggest the correct way to ramp up?

thanks very much.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: KO - ROR

With CVCX I get the below. Optimal bets are in the green columns for a $16,000 bankroll.

AsZehn

AsZehn: Re: KO - ROR

> With CVCX I get the below. Optimal bets are
    > in the green columns for a $16,000 bankroll.

Norm:

A few questions on CVCX per the attached screen copy;

Even though the screen shows TC, I assume that the numbers are RC since this was for KO.

Do you use the preferred indices from the KO book, the full indices form the KO book or other? If not from the KO book is it possible to manually enter them?

Can you calculate optimal Wong in and Wong out count? Even if not, is it possible to enter Wong in and Wong out counts to get revised alculations?

Does the system allow you to calculate trip BR given unit amount, bet spread, ROR acceptable and either estimated hours to be played or estimated hands observed?

Thanks,
    AsZehn

addicted

addicted: Re: KO - ROR

Sorry to be rude Norm, but could you try that again. My bankroll is 40K spread from 25 to 400. 75% for 2 hands

thanks

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: KO - ROR

> Sorry to be rude Norm, but could you try
    > that again. My bankroll is 40K spread from
    > 25 to 400. 75% for 2 hands

Multiply everything by 2.5! The bankroll indicated was $16,000.

Don

Norm Wattenberger

> Sorry to be rude Norm, but could you try
    > that again. My bankroll is 40K spread from
    > 25 to 400. 75% for 2 hands

Go back to my original post. It should show a $40k bankroll now. You might need to hit Refresh.

Norm Wattenberger

> Even though the screen shows TC, I assume
    > that the numbers are RC since this was for
    > KO.

Yep.

> Do you use the preferred indices from the KO
    > book, the full indices form the KO book or
    > other? If not from the KO book is it
    > possible to manually enter them?

This sim used preferred indexes. Yes you can enter your own.

> Can you calculate optimal Wong in and Wong
    > out count? Even if not, is it possible to
    > enter Wong in and Wong out counts to get
    > revised alculations?

There isn't a specific option - but it's trivial to do. There is no Calc button in CVCX. Every time you change anything, the screen is updated with new calculations. So, just click on the back-count spinner and you will see which backcount number provides the best SCORE. You cannot specify different wong-in and wong-out values. I'll have to think about that a bit.

> Does the system allow you to calculate trip
    > BR given unit amount, bet spread, ROR
    > acceptable and either estimated hours to be
    > played or estimated hands observed?

Given unit, spread, hands, desired goal and probability of reaching that goal before busting, it will calculate bankroll required.

AsZehn

AsZehn: Thanks, I'm placing my order now. *NM*