Thread: "the real" anon: trust

"the real" anon

"the real" anon: trust

investors have lost trust in the securities markets (perhaps better refered to as the insecurities markets). without trust, value is greatly diminished.

trust. we all trust the bish. his rabid pursuit of our security made this site valuable. far more so than its biggest competitor.

trust. it takes time, lots of it, to gain the trust of a community of paranoids. and hey, just because we are paranoid don't mean that ain't out to get us, they are.

trust. I TRUST DON. i know him 20+ years. i know his integrity is beyond reproach. i know he is looking out for my best interests, in fact for yours too.

trust. trust the "conscience of blackjack". bet your capital that the info he gives you is correct. trust the writers he endorses.

fear. fear thoses writers he condemns, they are selling snake oil.

fear. we fear change, the unknown. we are more skittish than a herd of wild mustangs. so i am certain i am not alone when i confess to fearing the changes here at rge21.com. my survival instincts are on high alert, my spidey sense is a buzzin.

fight or flight.

well i trust don. and i trust that as long as this page is called don's domain, i can trust the content to be truthful and devoid of charlatans.

time. in time i am sure don's faith in viktor will prove worthy. time and time again we as a community have relied on the voice of one man to shine the light of truth and clarity in the dark void of advantage play.

chance. i for one will give this site and organization a chance to lead me to advantage play in games of chance. as long as don says it is safe to play, and safe to stay, i will be here.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: trust

> chance. i for one will give this site and
    > organization a chance to lead me to
    > advantage play in games of chance. as long
    > as don says it is safe to play, and safe to
    > stay, i will be here.

Thank you for your support and for an appeal to patience on the part of all RGE subscribers. I truly believe that this entire site will be, in very short order, if it isn't already, the finest of its kind on the Web. Many exciting plans are underway, and hey, the site's damn terrific right now, no?

Don

G Man

G Man: Re: trust

> chance. i for one will give this site and
    > organization a chance to lead me to
    > advantage play in games of chance. as long
    > as don says it is safe to play, and safe to
    > stay, i will be here.

I am with you on this one !

altobajo

altobajo: Re: trust

Don, I am also glad that you'll be sticking around. There's definately a sense of security knowing that you're a part of RGE.

This site has really evolved since '97ish. The changes seem exciting, I would like the integrity to remain the same.

Regards
    AltoBajo

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: trust

> This site has really evolved since '97ish.
    > The changes seem exciting, I would like the
    > integrity to remain the same.

And more exciting changes/improvements are on the way.

Rest assured that the integrity will never waver, as long as I'm a part of the site.

Don