Thread: SIMPLE GREEN: Question for PRO 21

SIMPLE GREEN

SIMPLE GREEN: Question for PRO 21

again thanks for making me aware I was using someone else's handle, I noticed you were also the only one that answered my "Computer Player" post. I live in Canada and it is not a felony if you get caught with a computer only a slap on the wrist if that I think. But my question is why dont Computers work on Shoe Games?

P.S Now I know not to bring a computer with me when I go to Vegas, thanks.

P.P.S I hope my new name isnt used by anyone else!

Pro21

Pro21: computers

What computers do very well is analyze the exact composition of the remaining cards. In a single deck game this can lead to big gains by deviating from basic strategy. In a shoe game those deviations are worth very, very little. Your win rate on a shoe game comes from your bet variation. Card counting in your head is going to tell you almost as well as the computer when you have an edge and to raise your bet. Playing with a computer is an enormous amount of work and using one to count cards in a shoe game just is not worth the effort or the risk.

I would love it if you could point me to a website with the device laws for Canada. I find it hard to believe it is just a slap on the wrist.

G Man

G Man: Re: Question for PRO 21

What part of Canada are you living in ? I am surprise that computer play is not illegal there..