Thread: 98%: Flaming

98%

98%: Flaming

So...what's the official word? Are we allowed (encouraged) to flame Clarke Cant on the free page or is this whole RGE operation better left as a civil one?

Double21

Double21: Ignore Him. Forever. *NT*

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Flaming

> So...what's the official word? Are we
    > allowed (encouraged) to flame Clarke Cant on
    > the free page or is this whole RGE operation
    > better left as a civil one?

Suggest we ignore him. The whole operation is better left a civil one. If Clarke puts up anything objectionable on the free page, it will get busted in a heartbeat. Trust me on that score.

But, the last thing on earth I want is for rge to go the way of bj21, and CC is mostly responsible for the demise of Wong's free pages. Arnold, Viktor, and I aren't going to let that happen here. Not a chance.

Don

98%

98%: Re: Flaming

> Suggest we ignore him. The whole operation
    > is better left a civil one. If Clarke puts
    > up anything objectionable on the free page,
    > it will get busted in a heartbeat. Trust me
    > on that score.

Wait, isn't 'objectionable' the definition of a CC post? Ok, ok, I'll just be quiet.

Don Schlesinger

> Wait, isn't 'objectionable' the definition
    > of a CC post? Ok, ok, I'll just be quiet.

Yes, it is. But, I'll bust all of his objectionable posts, and in case he ever writes, "Gee, isn't it a lovely day today," I'll let it stand. But, he'll probably spell three words wrong in that sentence! :-)

Don

Puck

Puck: Re: Flaming

98%,

Well look this. Clarke is being so nice to you now on the Open Blackjack Forum. Hmmm.

Puck

Don Schlesinger

> Well look this. Clarke is being so nice to
    > you now on the Open Blackjack Forum. Hmmm.

He has no choice in the matter. The first time he strays from the straight and narrow, the post is gone. This isn't bj21! :-)

Don