Thread: Hollywood: Penetration at the Tropicana in AC was

Hollywood

Hollywood: Penetration at the Tropicana in AC was

the worst I have ever seen in all my years of playing. I'm only referring to the PIT. At first I thought I might have found an unfriendly dealer, but I changed tables on 2 occasions. When I saw it was happening on the 3rd table I changed hotels. (I realized it was policy) Ironically I thought I recalled in the last BJF the Trop being mentioned as a problem with this. I was however a bit fortunate and left up a few shekels. But it is absolutly not a place I would suggest anyone go that is counting. It appeared they were running at about 60 to 65%. Funny thing was that a couple of the less skilled players at the table said "that seemed like a fast shoe" I wanted to say "no kidding, there are only 6 decks to begin with and they only used about 3.(duhhh) Anyway considering that the counting was a waste, I just stood with BS said goodnight and moved on. I found the graveyard people at the Plaza were running at 85%. Again the ironic comes along. I had a losing session. Go figure. So at the Trop under terrible conditions I win. At the Plaza with great conditions I lose. And folks, "I guess that's why they call it gambling. But it was fun.

LoneWolf

LoneWolf: Re: Penetration at the Tropicana in AC was

Hollywood,

I feel your pain about the Trop. Your correct when you say the pen is awful. I'm surprised you found good pen at Trump Plaza, their pen is just as bad.

Next time go to The Hilton, Bally's, WWW. You can find dealers giving up 1 - 1.5 pen.

I would have included Sands on that list, but their penetration has taken a serious nose dive with in the last month. I keep reading about 8 deck games there, but I don't know if its fact or rumor. But, there's some funny stuff going on their, I just don't know what.

I Remain

The LoneWolf

Hollywood

Hollywood: LW interesting that you said that

That's funny that your mentioning the sands like that. Your the 3rd person to mention negative stuff regarding the sands in the last 2 weeks. The reason I mention it, is because each person that says something, kind of says it the same way. "SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON AT THE SANDS, BUT I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT" I have not been over there recently so I can't comment on it. Does anybody else have any feedback?

Hollywood