Thread: LoneWolf: More Jame G. ..attn: Don, Viktor, & Bettie

LoneWolf

LoneWolf: More Jame G. ..attn: Don, Viktor, & Bettie

Don, Viktor, Bettie

Since James G. is fighting Ceasar's, and I have made more money from his book than what I paid for it, I would be willing to send him $25 bucks, a Green Chip, to help aid him in his legal battle against Ceasar's.

Between the membership on this page and BJ21, if members could send what they could afford, I'm sure the money would add up quickly. Maybe RGE21 could monitor the funds. It could be called:

The James G. Advantage Player Legal Fund
    c/o RGE Publishing

I Remain

The LoneWolf

J Morgan

J Morgan: Re: More Jame G. ..attn: Don, Viktor, & Bettie

I appreciate the support, but keep the money in your bankroll for now. Make it grow enough to buy the second edition of my book when it comes out.

Kyle Sever

Kyle Sever: Re: More Jame G. ..attn: Don, Viktor, & Bettie

LoneWolf

LoneWolf: It's my pleasure J. Morgan

WOW !

As I live & breathe, if it isn't the man himself. It's a pleasure to talk to you. Thanks to your book, I'll be playing Green Chips by summertime.

As far as the donation, I just thought It would have been nice to give back to someone who has given us so much.

I look forward to you next book

J. Morgan You DA Man !

I Remain

The LoneWolf

Zengrifter

Zengrifter: I'd rather invest in the suit...

Bettie

Bettie: RGE Chats

If you check the post below this one, you'll see that I'll be contacting Mr. Grosjean regarding hosting a chat very soon. Also, it seems that you missed the November 27th chat with Norm Wattenberger of Q-Fit. Stay connected; you never know what we'll be bringing you next!

Thanks to all!

Bethany Paige
    RGE Publishing, Ltd.

Minnesota Fats

Minnesota Fats: A second edition

I realize you're a busy man. However, do you know how long it will be until the second edition of your book comes out?

Thanks in advance,
    MF

P.S. I hope you decide to host a Whitebelt Chat

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: RGE Chats

Let me know if and when Arnold wants to start the chats again. I'll be happy to do one, too. It's been a while.

Don