Thread: Steve: Can An Occasional Counter Not Embarass Himself?

Steve

Steve: Can An Occasional Counter Not Embarass Himself?

It's been five years since I played in LV (or played anywhere). I was not then, nor am I now a serious money player. A bankroll of $1500 for three days, max bets of $25 unless the count is extraordinarily rich and reliance on Knockout for strategy sums up my gamme.
    But I enjoy the buzz and wonder if conditions downtown have not deteriorated so far that it's still worth doing (or am I flattering myself in thinking that anyone would care what I was doing at their tables given the level of my action)?
    I'd pick up a recent census of conditions before heading out. Any helpful comments would be welcome.

Greasy John

Greasy John: Re: Can An Occasional Counter Not Embarass Himself?

The Plaza has a decent DD game delt face up. DAS, 3:2, DA2, 70% Pen, H17. It is sometimes $25 minimum though. You can ask if they'll lower it if it is. The SD at Binions and the Four Queens isn't worth playing

GJ

Brick

Brick: Re: Can An Occasional Counter Not Embarass Himself?

Since your max bet is only $25,I would not even worry about it. You may be be playing a break even game or at a very mute advantage, at best. What's your min bet and the game? By you saying,"not embarrass himself" do you mean by presenting yourself as a wanna be card counter or something?

Brick