Thread: adelphi: bus--airport to downtown

adelphi

adelphi: bus--airport to downtown

I'm arriving in Vegas later this week and doing it on the cheap. I am remembering a post that was maybe, probably, from Parker about a bus that runs from the airport to downtown. Could somebody please remind me of that bu line/number or repost that post? Thanks for any help.

Parker

Parker: Re: bus--airport to downtown

> I'm arriving in Vegas later this week and
    > doing it on the cheap. I am remembering a
    > post that was maybe, probably, from Parker
    > about a bus that runs from the airport to
    > downtown. Could somebody please remind me of
    > that bu line/number or repost that post?
    > Thanks for any help.

The route 109 CAT bus runs to/from the airport and the DTC (Downtown Transit Center, next to Lady Luck) 24/7.

However, I would recommend spending a couple dollars more ($5 each way) and take one of the airport shuttles. Carrying all your luggage on the bus is a pain.