Thread: 10Splitter: Harrahs decends on the carcass

10Splitter

10Splitter: Harrahs decends on the carcass

As per the reviewjournal main page, "Binion's Horseshoe has been purchased by Harrah's Entertainment. "

There is no other detail on the reviewjournal home page at this time other than a brief recap of the shutdown Friday.

10Splitter

methodman

methodman: Re: Harrahs

> lets hope the same crew doesn't work there
    as the main folks were nutzo from,red,grin,smirk and all the other clowns.

Parker

Parker: More

Harrah's has reached an "agreement in principle" to buy the Horseshoe, according to Yahoo Financial News. There are a few sketchy details in the link below.

I can't say that I'm thrilled at this development, but at least it appears likely that the place will not remain closed for an extended period.

Parker

Parker: Still more

Link to Reuters story below.

Shaggy18VW

Shaggy18VW: Re: Harrahs

I just hope the little old lady cocktail waitress will still have a job there. She is as much a fixture of Vegas as the 'Shoe itself. I may never play there again, because the game will invariably suck, but I might stop in to see the ol' lady.

Great Times,
    Shag