Thread: Kasey: Al Jarreau at Henderson

Kasey

Kasey: Al Jarreau at Henderson

I see Al Jarreau will be performing at the Whiskey Bar Amphitheater (Green Valley Ranch Station) on September 26th.

I was thinking about planning a Vegas trip around going to see his show.

Does anyone know anything about this venue? Is it good for music?

Also, I posted awhile ago asking if anyone had eaten at Marakesh(sp?)on Paradise and, apparently, no one had. Has anyone tried it since then and is it good?

Thanks!
    Kasey

Dancer

Dancer: Rock and a hard place

> I see Al Jarreau will be performing at the
    > Whiskey Bar Amphitheater (Green Valley Ranch
    > Station) on September 26th.

> I was thinking about planning a Vegas trip
    > around going to see his show.

> Does anyone know anything about this venue?
    > Is it good for music?

> Also, I posted awhile ago asking if anyone
    > had eaten at Marakesh(sp?)on Paradise and,
    > apparently, no one had. Has anyone tried it
    > since then and is it good?

> Thanks!
    > Kasey

I haven't been to the Whiskey Bar, but I had a bad experience at Marakesh(sp?).

The girl I was with insisted that I dance with the belly dancer. When I begrudgingly did, the dancer apparently got a little too close to me. That was it, the evening was shot.

I was in trouble whether I danced or not. At least in blackjack you can win -- sometimes...

The food was okay, but next time, I'll stick to Ruth Chris' across the parking lot.