Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrew: Any gay scene in LV?

Andrew

Andrew: Any gay scene in LV?

I?m going to LV in about 3 weeks. Can anybody tell me something about the gay live there? I?m interested in night-clubs (for dancing), bars (for drinking), guys (for the obvious). If there are no normal guys to be found? prostitution will do fine?

Sorry for fitting the clich?: gay?s have only sex in mind 

Parker

Parker: Probably

This is one side of Las Vegas that I know absolutely nothing about. But with a resident population of over a million, I'm sure there are plenty of bars, clubs, etc. Don't you guys have your own websites for this sort of discussion?

I did see something in the Las Vegas Advisor about a gay-themed resort hotel that should be right up your, um, alley. Link below.

This should be an interesting thread. :-)

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: The Gay Triangle

The gay party section of town is just south of the corner of Paradise and Harmon (south of the Hard Rock). There are a couple dance clubs right on Paradise, Icon and Gypsy, and several smaller bars including the Free Zone and my favorite [name], the Office Bar, on a side street. You can't miss it: It's very compact, and on the weekend, very busy.

Also ask your concierge if they have or can direct to a newspaper called the "Reader." There should be all the out-call you can handle in the back.

The funny thing about the gay section of Vegas is that it's on the major thoroughfare for probably 50% or more of the incoming tourist traffic heading for mid and North strip. Hell, you have to slow down to 25MPH, and make two slow turns through the darn thing to get to a lot of significant places. Vegas has nothing to hide.

Now don't go hiring some skanky gigolo, find yourself a nice young man with a Jeep and a future for gosh sakes.

Good Cards,

V

P.S. Pun intended.
    P.S.S. When we say "Las Vegas Everything," we mean it.

Andrew

Andrew: Re: Probably

Thanks for the tip. But, did you ever stayed in a gay hotel/resort?

Its, how can I put it...SO gay. I need some time in the real world once and a wile.

I will put it on my list: places to see.

tnx

Andrew

Andrew: Re: The Gay Triangle

Looks a little like Amsterdam, where the main scene is also to be found in the radius of 1 bloc.

I have tried to find some info about ?reader?. Didn?t find anything on the net. I will be sure to ask around, to find a copy once in LV.

About the skanky Gigolo?s?Till now, I?ve had fun with those guys. I don?t know how it is in the States, but in Europe it works fine. I?m still young myself, and I like to party!!! That guy with the ?future and Jeep? has to be in bed by 23.00 hrs.

Tnx

P.S. I hope Vegas can keep her/his promise to a guy from Amsterdam.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: Any gay scene in LV?

> Sorry for fitting the clich?: gay?s have
    > only sex in mind 

Sounds like you have dancin' and drinkin' in mind also.

Do you play cards?

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: Correction, "Las Vegas Weekly," lasvegasweekly.com *NM*

pat

pat: andrew,what makes you think

> Sounds like you have dancin' and drinkin' in
    > mind also.

> Do you play cards?

only gays have sex on their mind.all guys, straight and gay, think about sex all the time.the only difference is we have to deal with stuck up women who worry about if the guy will respect them after sex.your group,guys,could care less about that.

Parker

Parker: Speak for yourself

> all guys,
    > straight and gay, think about sex all the
    > time.

I don't think about sex all the time.

Not more than half the time, max.

Of course, I'm 137 years old.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Pat, Pat, Pat ...

> the only difference is we have to deal
    > with stuck up women who worry about if the
    > guy will respect them after sex.your
    > group, guys, could care less about that.

Not so fast.

I suspect approximately half of their group are also stuck-up and do some worrying also.

BTW, Parker, how is it this thread continues on strong and the politics / religion threads are on thin ice.

OK by me though. You da' man.

Sun Runner

Parker

Parker: Policies and such

> BTW, Parker, how is it this thread continues
    > on strong and the politics / religion
    > threads are on thin ice.

>

A fair question, and one that deserves an answer.

This is, after all, the "Las Vegas Everything" page, and in a town that proudly calls itself "Sin City," such a page would have to include sex as a legitimate topic.

This page is intended as more of a fun page, and I use a slightly looser standard as to what stays and what goes away than for the other pages.

I did have some misgivings regarding this thread, but so far, it is maintaining the light-hearted tongue-in-cheek vein that I hoped it would.

Or tongue in . . . ah, never mind. :-)

BTW, on a recent trip to Las Vegas, I noticed an interesting billboard on I-15: "Las Vegas: Seven deadly sins, one convenient location."

> OK by me though. You da' man.

And we thank you for your support. :-)

Andrew

Andrew: Re: andrew,what makes you think

LOL, i think you've got point there.

I'm going to LV for the cardgames... the other stuff will be a bonus :-)

Andrew

Andrew: Re: Policies and such

You guys lost me completly... My english is not good enough to understand you guys.

Another 2 weeks and I will be, in what you call "sin city". My definition of sin: the nightlive in Amsterdam. I hope LV can surprise me.

Tata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast