Thread: Bettie: Las Vegas Arcades

Bettie

Bettie: Las Vegas Arcades

Does anyone know of any really good arcades in Las Vegas? I already know about Gameworks since that's where we usually go, and we've been to the Coney Island Emporium at NY-NY. Are there others that offer a really good variety on this level? Not interested in something like the Hard Rock, with just a handful of games. Looking for another Gameworks-type place. (Sigh... I miss Dave & Busters!)

I know I may not get a great response from a crowd who spends more time at the blackjack tables than the air hockey tables, but I was hoping someone could point me to something new.

Thanks much,
    Bettie

Sean Murphy

Sean Murphy: Re: Las Vegas Arcades

Where is Gameworks? TIA.

98%

98%: Re: Las Vegas Arcades

I seem to remember Luxor having a pretty big/good arcade, but I haven't been to it in a very long time. I'm also quite certain that it does not match up to Gameworks or the Coney Island arcade in NY-NY, at least in terms of sheer volume of games.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Las Vegas Arcades

> Where is Gameworks? TIA.

Gameworks is right on the strip next to M&M World and Coke World, across from the Monte Carlo/NY-NY. You have to enter by going down a set of stairs from the strip or by going in the doors next to M&M World and going down an escalator.

You can usually find coupons for free play (with purchase) in the What's On magazines, but they also have several advertised times when play is cheaper. It's a good mix of driving / shooting / sports-related games, plus some higher-tech games as well as the old classics (Go Ms. Pac-Man!).

Bettie