Thread: KOPlus24: "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

KOPlus24

KOPlus24: "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

It might already be possible to do this in CV 5, but I haven't figured out how to do it:

Create a button at the bottom of the screen (like the "Deal" and the "Rebet" buttons) to 1) force a Shuffle, and 2) Pause the Game.

Having a "Shuffle" button at the bottom of the screen would make Wonging in or out much quicker. Having a "Pause" button would simply make it easier to pause the game if you want to ponder your next bet between hands without CV beginning to deal before you have placed your correct bet.

Going through the "File" menu at the top is O.K. but the buttons would be faster and easier.

KOPlus24

KOPlus24: Re:CV6 "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

I forgot to post this under the thread for suggestions for CV6.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

I am adding a quicker Pause function. But, it wasn't planned for that reason and I may need two different functions. You can stop the dealer from dealing while you think about betting by playing with your chips, the way a real player does. That is, if you click on a chip and hold it, the dealer will wait.

I'll see if there's room for a shuffle button, or some other way of signaling a shuffle other than the menus. Alt-MFS (Menu, File, Shuffle) will shuffle now.

KOPlus24

KOPlus24: Re: "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

> I am adding a quicker Pause function. But, it wasn't
    > planned for that reason and I may need two different
    > functions. You can stop the dealer from dealing while
    > you think about betting by playing with your chips,
    > the way a real player does. That is, if you click on a
    > chip and hold it, the dealer will wait.

> I'll see if there's room for a shuffle button, or some
    > other way of signaling a shuffle other than the menus.
    > Alt-MFS (Menu, File, Shuffle) will shuffle now.

What about a simple key input like "P" for pause and "S" for shuffle?

Plus24

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: "Pause" & "Shuffle" Buttons

> What about a simple key input like "P" for
    > pause and "S" for shuffle?

> Plus24

Yes, adding them to the keyboard commands is a possibility.