Thread: AutomaticMonkey: Using balanced for play and unbalanced for betting in CVData

AutomaticMonkey

AutomaticMonkey: Using balanced for play and unbalanced for betting in CVData

Here's a trick I'm trying to make CVData do. I have a balanced count of {0,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,-1} that I'm using for my blackjack play decisions. I want a sidecount of Aces as -1 and 2's and 3's as +1, leaving me with unbalanced KO for betting decisions.

So I'm adding a betting sidecount in the Betting screen, and I want the Running Count Won/Lost to show me my advantage as a function of the running betting count, but to no avail, it seems like it always wants to force a true count for the betting strategy, even when I specify the betting strategy as for running count. Any workaround for this? I'm pretty excited about this strategy for pitch games.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Using balanced for play and unbalanced for betting in CVData

Make sure the betting strategy has Running Count set. CVData should use the combined count when displaying the running count stats.

AutomaticMonkey

AutomaticMonkey: Re: Using balanced for play and unbalanced for betting in CVData

> Make sure the betting strategy has Running Count set.
    > CVData should use the combined count when displaying
    > the running count stats.

Not happening. That's what I expected to see too. The RC is always symmetrical around 0 and it ignores changes to the sidecount IRC.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Using balanced for play and unbalanced for betting in CVData

Worked for me. Try Tools-Export and send me the backup.