Thread: Good cards: ROR Question

Good cards

Good cards: ROR Question

I found a sequential trackable shuffle and plan to play. I plan bet 3 boxes $1,000 when track an Ace. The game is -0.4% off-the-top with BS. I wonder what kind of ROR I will suffer with bankroll of $50,000?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: ROR Question

> I found a sequential trackable shuffle and plan to
    > play. I plan bet 3 boxes $1,000 when track an Ace. The
    > game is -0.4% off-the-top with BS. I wonder what kind
    > of ROR I will suffer with bankroll of $50,000?

When the ace isn't about to come out, how do you plan to play and bet the rest of the time?

Don

Goodcards

Goodcards: Re: ROR Question

> When the ace isn't about to come out, how do you plan
    > to play and bet the rest of the time?

> Don
    $50 one box.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: ROR Question

> $50 one box.

And, how many times per hour (100 hands) do we get to play out the 3 x $1,000 scenario?

It would be helpful if you would furnish as much detail as possible.

ROR is purely a function of e.v. and variance. To determine those two factors, we need to know everything about how you will bet those 100 hands and what your advantage will be for all of them.

I'm sure you also know that if the ace goes to the dealer, instead of to one of your hands, that is a catastrophe, so you need to factor in your accuracy rate as well.

Finally, I wonder just how long a player will last betting $50 on one hand and then suddenly, and quite inexplicably, betting 3 x $1,000, especially when, whenever he does that, he seems to catch an ace on one of those hands!

Don

Goodcards

Goodcards: Re: ROR Question

The game is quite fast so about 5 shoes an hour. I track only first Ace and the block containing the Ace so can track at least 4 Aces per hour and catch most(3?). I will bet 3 big bets and 3 small when the 3rd key card come out so not much chance giving dealer the tracked Ace. I will not always bet $50 one box, may bet several boxes after the tracked Ace comes out and may play Burning table strategy for camouflouge. The key of winning much is camoufluge of course and a big loser is arranged for the game. Thanks for the attention.