Thread: JSTAT: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

JSTAT

JSTAT: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

I am looking for software that bets using perfect blackjack frequencies. For example, with a spread of $5-$50 on a single deck game, betting when the percentage of blackjack is 6% and above. When the percentage is lower than 6%, bet $5. Basic strategy will be used for playing purposes. Thanks.

JSTAT

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

If you mean every card is taken into account for exact calculation, what's the point? You would use exact EV instead of exact BJ probability. That would be more powerful.

JSTAT

JSTAT: Re: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

> If you mean every card is taken into account for exact
    > calculation, what's the point?

Just curious to see the differences of aces and tens versus traditional counts. Would the results of betting on higher blackjack frequencies be better? A software program that correlates both on the same sim would be optimal. Would the blackjack frequency EV be better on an even count(Hi-LO,halves,KO,etc.)? Many other surprising outcomes might be produced from this software program.

> You would use exact EV
    > instead of exact BJ probability. That would be more
    > powerful.

The math of blackjack probability used with computer simulation could be groundbreaking news for the blackjack community. The EV results could surprise everyone.

JSTAT

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

Such a narrowly based system can't possibly compete with classic counting.

JSTAT

JSTAT: Re: Norm. Any software that bets on perfect blackjack probability?

> Such a narrowly based system can't possibly compete
    > with classic counting.

I just need a perfect computer simulation to prove this. The math is fine but it needs a sim to prove its power. I have converted aces and tens into a "classic count." I won big in the 90's before being barred. I kept this count a secret because I wanted to cash in big. I was hoping that the sim results would alter the perception of my blackjack frequency count. Thanks for your opinion.

JSTAT