Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norm Wattenberger: CV Blackjack Futures

WaToiler

WaToiler: Re: CV Blackjack Futures

I would very much like to have the option of a "number of rounds" counter. It would appear in the same window when I move my cursor over "tray." It would reset to 1 each after a new shuffle, indicating that it is the 1st round. I use a rounds count for single deck and would like to be able to check the accuracy of my "rounds count" on the fly, similar to checking the running count and "aces count."

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Makes sense *NM*

justbill

justbill: Re: CV Blackjack Futures

I'd like to see a true count conversion display for KO.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CV Blackjack Futures

In which manner?

> I'd like to see a true count conversion display for
    > KO.

justbill

justbill: Re: CV Blackjack Futures

> In which manner?

If you mean where would I like the display...in the tray where the RC and decks remaining figures pop up.

If you mean by which method.... You know better than me there I'm new to all this. The one I see most often quoted is Brett Harris'

"(RC - 4P)/D = TC, provided that you use zero as your initial running count (IRC)". P=decks plated D=decks remaining

If you mean method of rounding, flooring, truncating...
    I think I'd like it exact or have the option.

I'd also like to see a one-click-to-return-all-blank button
    on the "mask" feature in the flashcard drills. If I've clicked on a lot of cells and then want to unclick them I have to do each individualy. It would be really be handy to get a blank slate w/ a click. Perhaps this is already there, and I just havent found it.

Thanks for you time and a great tool for learning.

bill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123