Thread: Blackjack Knight: ? For Norm

Blackjack Knight

Blackjack Knight: ? For Norm

I have cvbj on my home computer. I have loaded it onto a CD and can run it on my home computer from the CD but when I try to run it from the CD on the laptop it says "cannot find shortcut". I can load the program from the CD to the laptop but when I try to run it I get the same "cannot find shortcut". Help! I am not very computer literate.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: ? For Norm

I don't know what you mean by loaded it on to a CD. It can't be loaded on to a CD. Just install from the original CD.

norm

Blackjack Knight

Blackjack Knight: Re: ? For Norm

> I don't know what you mean by loaded it on to a CD. It
    > can't be loaded on to a CD. Just install from the
    > original CD.

> norm

It was offered as a free download online. I am selling my home computer so I am trying to download it onto my new laptop. I am going to erase it from my home computer once it is on my laptop.

thnx for any assistance.

Norm Wattenberger

It is the demo?

Blackjack Knight

> It is the demo?

Yes, I believe so. I think I got it now. I did look before on the Qfit site, I just did not come across it. Thank you.

Norm Wattenberger

What site did you download it from originally?

> Yes, I believe so. I think I got it now. I did look
    > before on the Qfit site, I just did not come across
    > it. Thank you.

Blackjack Knight

> What site did you download it from originally?

I have had cv-basic strategy trainer v1.0 on my computer for some time. I only recently started using it. It's very good. I believe I got it off of qfit. What I am not sure of is if I found it on my own or whether you stated something here that sent me to qfit.

Remember when you offered CVCX online viewer for a while last year? I may have downloaded it then but it has been a while and my memory is rather fuzzy.

Norm Wattenberger

Ahh, different program. Try www.qfit.com/cvbasic.exe

BlackJack Knight

BlackJack Knight: That's it Exactly, Now My Life is Complete, thnx LOL *NM*