Thread: MJ: CVBJ Run time errors

MJ

MJ: CVBJ Run time errors

There are a lot of these.....I discover more and more as I use the software. Norm, please post an update to fix these bugs.

Here are some that I wrote down:

When I click on "latest update" under Web, the following box pops up:

Run-time error '75'
    Path/File access error
    I click ok and the software closes.

Another one is when I viewed History and tried to look at either the playing log or error tables (I forget which one). I believe this was after I erased the players log.

Run-time error '440':
    Automation error
    I click ok and the software closes.

As for the run-time errors pertaining to the Betting-Strategy Simple, there were two of them. I believe one of them was Run-time error '9'. Unfortunately, this was a while back and I didn't write it down. I was setting up a linear bet schedule. Anyway, for some reason the run time errors do not occur anymore.

I am running V4.1.31

MJ

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CVBJ Run time errors

There are zero reported RTs in CVBJ and an automation error is quite impossible without a corrupted file. Sounds like a download problem or a serious problem with your PC. Uninstall, and reinstall. If you have a problem, go to FILE-BACKUP and send me the backup file and details. Also, any other programs that you have installed recently. It could be another program that altered system files.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Make certain

that absolutely nothing else is running during the install. This is true of any Windows app. An Automation Error indicates that two modules are not compatible and is often the result of a failure to update one during an install because of another program running. For absolute safety, reboot before an install. This cleans up Windows locks on some files.