Thread: scobee 1: Message posting defaults

scobee 1

scobee 1: Message posting defaults

Viktor or Parker, am I missing something? Every time I post I have to hand enter my name, e-mail address, and password. Any thoughts on the subject, or is this too, something that will pass as the site is optimized?

Parker

Parker: Patience . . .

> Viktor or Parker, am I missing something?
    > Every time I post I have to hand enter my
    > name, e-mail address, and password. Any
    > thoughts on the subject, or is this too,
    > something that will pass as the site is
    > optimized?

We just upgraded to the latest version of the message board software and Viktor is still fine tuning it. Notice that there is now a "Top 25" posters listing at the top of each index page.

During this time, input such as yours is greatly appreciated. We want the board to be set up so it is most comfortable for the greatest number of posters.

Note that at the bottom of the "Post Response" area, you can select a preference of whether or not you want your password saved.

scobee 1

scobee 1: Re: Patience . . .

> We just upgraded to the latest version of
    > the message board software and Viktor is
    > still fine tuning it. Notice that there is
    > now a "Top 25" posters listing at
    > the top of each index page.

> During this time, input such as yours is
    > greatly appreciated. We want the board to be
    > set up so it is most comfortable for the
    > greatest number of posters.

> Note that at the bottom of the "Post
    > Response" area, you can select a
    > preference of whether or not you want your
    > password saved.

Okay, no problema. I just wanted to be sure it was not my misunderstanding how to set defaults. and yes, I noticed the "save Password option" and set it also every time.

:-)

I seem to never know when I might need to delete something. A mentor of mine once said, "The sharpest pencil is only as good as the eraser on the other end." or words to that effect.

I play the riverboat shoe games.... waiting is not a problem.

scobee