This page will be a little different, and unlike anything found at any other blackjack website.

As might be expected, we will discuss simulators, practice programs, and of course, Trackjack.

However, this forum will be much more than that. I have noticed that some advantage players seem to be pretty much in the dark when it comes to computers, and hopefully this page can change that.

Just about anything computer-related is an acceptable topic. For example, lately there has been a rash of computer viruses transmitted by e-mail that exploit security weaknesses in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook express. The easiest way to avoid this is to use some other e-mail client. There are several available, and many of them are even free. I will be posting a review of alternative e-mail clients in the near future, and we can talk about it.

Even something as basic as changing the preferences on your browser is fair game.

We will also talk about eliminating those annoying popup ads, and how to avoid looking at advertising on websites that have such stuff.

Want to dump Windows completely? Let's talk Linux. I do 90% of my computing these days on a Linux box. I laugh at viruses.

Feel like you're missing out when on the road? We will talk about laptops, getting online in hotels, Internet cafes, and much more.

And of course, input from those of you who are computer geeks is most welcome as well.

So bring on the bytes and bits - this is the place!