Thread: shyboy: Barona

shyboy

shyboy: Barona

Just found out about the removal of the Single Deck game at Barona by putzing around on the internet. Too bad. Same rules with better pen to be had elsewhere now on DD...and a brewski delivered if you so desire! Funny thing is I was headed there recently just for that game before a business phone call became a priority. Other than the golf course, I can't think of a reason to visit anymore!

Greasy John

Greasy John: Re: Barona

I had my best 45 minutes of blackjack EVER at their single-deck table in '07. But I was not relaxed betting from $100 to $400 a hand. This trip was back in the day when they would match up to $200 for your VP losses or wins.

Greasy John

> Just found out about the removal of the Single Deck
    > game at Barona by putzing around on the internet. Too
    > bad. Same rules with better pen to be had elsewhere
    > now on DD...and a brewski delivered if you so desire!
    > Funny thing is I was headed there recently just for
    > that game before a business phone call became a
    > priority. Other than the golf course, I can't think of
    > a reason to visit anymore!