Thread: shyboy: I tried to attach it

shyboy

shyboy: I tried to attach it

but it didn't work for me. It was from the weekly mailer from Stanford Wongs BJ21 about 2 to 3 weeks ago. You can probably google max rubin.

Parker

Parker: Re: I tried to attach it

> but it didn't work for me. It was from the weekly
    > mailer from Stanford Wongs BJ21 about 2 to 3 weeks
    > ago. You can probably google max rubin.

You cannot post links in the message area (this is done in order to foil spammers). However, you can add a link in the "Optional Link URL" field below the message box. You must have the link address in "Optional Link URL" and a title for the link in "Optional Link Title." The title can be anything you like, but both fields must be filled in for the link to show up.

shyboy

shyboy: Re: I tried to attach it

Thanks Parker. Whats your opinion of the software there and has it affected your play?

Parker

Parker: Barona

> Thanks Parker. Whats your opinion of the software
    > there and has it affected your play?

Well, since Max knows me personally and I'm only allowed to play at Barona at all subject to severe betting restrictions, it hasn't affected my play at all. :-)

These days I mostly stick to video poker at Barona.

Barona has always had a very sharp pit and cutting edge technology, which is how they can get away with offering games that are as good as they are.

They also have always had a pretty enlightened attitude toward APs. If your max bet is under $500 or so, you don't spread too brazenly, avoid camping out for marathon sessions, and present a pleasant demeanor at the table, you may be tolerated for quite a while.

Of course, this does not mean that you can pound away at the single deck game for a couple of hours and then expect a comp to the Steak House. :-)

I have been told by Max himself that an occasional toke for the dealer will buy some time.

BTW, I have provided a link below. Is this the article in question?

shyboy

shyboy: Re: Barona

That's the one! Thanks for the response. I wasn't aware that they had pulled the plug on you. I haven't been there in quite a while. The rules are great but offset by pen.