Thread: Automatic Monkey: How's the heat in South Mississippi?

Automatic Monkey

Automatic Monkey: How's the heat in South Mississippi?

A holiday trip to Bollocksy is coming up fast, and I'm planning on attacking DD games with Uston SS at the $10-$25 betting unit level.

Being I've never played in Mississippi before, I was just wondering how much of a spread I can get away with in this venue, and where. As a shoe player I'm accustomed to getting down some comparatively enormous spreads and even though I do not have a look that attracts heat, I have to remind myself I cannot do in a pitch game what I do at Foxwoods.

So does anybody have any suggestions? Also who do you think would be most likely to comp me rooms at that level action. I've already gotten screwed on an overpriced car rental and would like to try to keep expenses down. Thanks in advance.

Toffler

Toffler: Re: How's the heat in South Mississippi?

The penetration sucks at the Biloxi 2D game. Best bet is Beau Rivage, penetration is about 60%. 1-8 spread is OK as long as you employ a bit of camoflage and don't jump straight from 1 unit to 8 units.

The COPA is a good joint for $5 2D games. They have LS and so the game is almost, but not quite break even flat betting with a good count with 50% pen. I have spread from 1-15 at the COPA without heat. Sometimes the pen there is 65%.

Sometimes at Treasure Bay you will get 75% pen. Heat there is oppressive and I have seen them preferential shuffle.

Toffler

Garo

Garo: Re: How's the heat in South Mississippi?

I was in Biloxi for 3 months before I became a serious blackjack player. One tip I can give you is that President has a Wednesday blackjack tournament with $1000 top prize. The best part is the $10 buy-in with a free buffet! The buffet alone would be $12.