Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suicyco maniac: Jackpot report soon

big nguyen

big nguyen: Agree, sort of

These guys both jeopardized multi-million dollar contracts/careers through sheer stupidity.

But on balance Slick Rick wins the prize for most stupid and less respected

Coug Fan

Coug Fan: 2 Different takes

> The term "coug-it" harkens back to
    > the days when WSU had poor teams because,
    > when they would blow a chance to win, the
    > term was used to state that they
    > "coug'd-it"

I have the same definition of this term as you do, and I wince whenever I see/hear it. Some now use the term as a positive. I understand from trading e-mail with the "Coug-It" poster, then he is in the latter camp. This dual meaning where a term is offensive to some and not to others, is actually pretty common in society at large.

On the other issue, I believe that Cougars have more hatred for puppies than the other way around. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the puppy dawgs stadium imploded or burned down (while it was empty). Of course, then my tax dollars would be used to build a replacement, but it would still be a glorious site.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123