Thread: Mr. Ed: Slots A Fun

Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed: Slots A Fun

I was thrilled to see $1 blackjack tables at Slots A Fun, since my main goal to play at an advantage, without risking much money.

What is the catch at Slots A Fun? If I play $1 with no advantage but use a $5 unit bet will I be kicked out? Is it too crowded to even get a spot at a table? Are players so indecisive it takes forever to play? I've never been to Las Vegas, so you have a suggetion for low limit play if lots A Fun is not a good place?

Thanks!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan: Re: Slots A Fun

Sorry, but I think that this message belongs to the "Las Vegas Everything" page...