Wow what a bio on a lunatic. I was just amazed how he can go on and on about JP and the flaw. I have known this psychological type because of my job and experience. He is the typical type that wants Attention and wants to be in the lime light.
I enjoy posting because of the FREE knowledge that is attained. There is a certain amount of enetertainment value as well.
During my sojourns in the BJ web world I have noticed you have the teachers, the students, the kooks, and the angry types. (Such as the anger over the Ruchman situation; which was totaly bizare when looking at the state of card counbting today).
When I first started learning about card counting the first book I purchased was John Patrick's Black Jack. The average person with any ability to read can see that this book was suspect.
After a few years of reading BJ books and learning the theory of basic strategy via Thorp then BS/Counting strategies via Uston, snyder and Wong. A person with normal intelligence, ( I mean a good high school education and posibbly as high as college degree) could see the logical sense of the theories expounded by theses authors.
My education and career have shown me the NUTS and Genuises in the world. I guess you can learn from a lot from both types. Hey thanks for the discourse on this and thanks for the chance to communicate with a master in the art.