Thread: Learning to count: Parker Question for you

Learning to count

Learning to count: Parker Question for you

Frank Stanton is a put on by either the alter ego of Stanford wong or A employee at bj21. Know one is that looney. His continual dribble about the "flaw" and John Patrick is entertaining but a little long winded. You must have the inside skinny on him????

Parker

Parker: An opinion

> Frank Stanton is a put on by either the
    > alter ego of Stanford wong or A employee at
    > bj21. No one is that looney. His continual
    > dribble about the "flaw" and John
    > Patrick is entertaining but a little long
    > winded. You must have the inside skinny on
    > him????

I'm not going to bash Frank, because I have no intention of allowing him to trash this forum with his nonsense.

I have come to know Stanford Wong fairly well and consider him a good friend. He is a brilliant man, perhaps even a genius, not to mention an extremely astute businessman.

However, I don't think that even he could "create" someone as bizarre as Frank. To the best of my knowledge, Frank is for real.

It is possible that he could be a creation of someone not afiliated with bj21.com. If so, I would like to meet that person.

But preferably in a public place! :-)

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Another opinion

> I'm not going to bash Frank, because I have
    > no intention of allowing him to trash this
    > forum with his nonsense.

The world is replete with people like Frank Stanton. He is the rule, rather than the exception. As my old Economics teacher used to say, "the masses are asses." And, as an old friend used to say, "there are many more horses' asses in the world than there are horses."

Frank is the epitome of the meaning of both of those sayings. And, he's not alone. His claim to fame is that a) he has the temerity to espouse his delusions in public, and b) he's found a forum that will permit him to freely make a jackass of himself.

Don

Wildcard

Wildcard: my 2 cents...briefly

> Frank Stanton is a put on by either the
    > alter ego of Stanford wong or A employee at
    > bj21. Know one is that looney. His continual
    > dribble about the "flaw" and John
    > Patrick is entertaining but a little long
    > winded. You must have the inside skinny on
    > him????

Frank unfortunately is indeed a real person. For some strange reason I began to follow his posts over the past couple of months because I thought the man was delusional. Surfing the Patrick website under his name will provide you with a clear picture of a man with a severe problem!

Frank, it appears, absolutely loves attention, the more posters respond to him the more he likes it. He continues to chum the waters with his insane "flaw" theory...this of course was revealed to him on or about this past November, and came to him in two words. The first with 5 letters, the second with 8. This type of "chumming" only leads to more inquiry by those not quite well aware of BJ standards. He continues to toss little tidbits to taunt his audience, while cries for proof never bear fruit.

Frank's posts are disjointed, rife with gross misspellings and often ramble on into other topics not closely associated with gaming. He likes to write on occasion about the effects of humidity on density altitude and is riled at the thought the Air Force will not listen to his pleas and how they continue to kill people. Bizarre at best!

Don has been blasted by this "person" for quite some time. His insults to Don and others of high standing in the gaming community are mind-boggling. He dare not post here because his posts wouldn't last a nano-second.

Without lengthening this thread much more...Frank to me is just a lonely old man of 68 who once had what apparently was an important position in the Air Force (Major, B-52s, etc, etc), and now like the major leaguer who's time has come, simply cannot walk off the field...he continues and will continue to make a complete ass of himself.

Sad really...worse yet, newbies might buy into his mumbo jumbo BS. He is a staunch John Patrick advocate who often uses the same or similar terminology found in Patrick writings.

Believe nothing he writes...PERIOD!!

Regards,
    Wildcard

Parker

Parker: Interesting

> Frank unfortunately is indeed a real
    > person. For some strange reason I began to
    > follow his posts over the past couple of
    > months because I thought the man was
    > delusional. Surfing the Patrick website
    > under his name will provide you with a clear
    > picture of a man with a severe problem!

A rather bizarre pastime, to say the least. :-)

I don't think he is delusional. I know he is delusional.

> Frank, it appears, absolutely loves
    > attention, the more posters respond to him
    > the more he likes it. He continues to chum
    > the waters with his insane "flaw"
    > theory...this of course was revealed to him
    > on or about this past November, and came to
    > him in two words. The first with 5 letters,
    > the second with 8. This type of
    > "chumming" only leads to more
    > inquiry by those not quite well aware of BJ
    > standards. He continues to toss little
    > tidbits to taunt his audience, while cries
    > for proof never bear fruit.

> Frank's posts are disjointed, rife with
    > gross misspellings and often ramble on into
    > other topics not closely associated with
    > gaming. He likes to write on occasion about
    > the effects of humidity on density altitude
    > and is riled at the thought the Air Force
    > will not listen to his pleas and how they
    > continue to kill people. Bizarre at best!

> Don has been blasted by this
    > "person" for quite some time. His
    > insults to Don and others of high standing
    > in the gaming community are mind-boggling.
    > He dare not post here because his posts
    > wouldn't last a nano-second.

> Without lengthening this thread much
    > more...Frank to me is just a lonely old man
    > of 68 who once had what apparently was an
    > important position in the Air Force (Major,
    > B-52s, etc, etc), and now like the major
    > leaguer who's time has come, simply cannot
    > walk off the field...he continues and will
    > continue to make a complete ass of himself.

> Sad really...worse yet, newbies might buy
    > into his mumbo jumbo BS. He is a staunch
    > John Patrick advocate who often uses the
    > same or similar terminology found in Patrick
    > writings.

> Believe nothing he writes...PERIOD!!

This is the worrisome thing. Every now and then some newbie takes him seriously. They usually catch on pretty quickly, though.

Anyway, I don't really want this to turn into a Frank-bashing, despite the fact that he is such an easy target, (or should I say, TARGET - heehee), nor to become a discussion of policies on other websites. Your comments are insightful and most appreciated.

Now, lets get back to blackjack. :-)