Thread: basis: anyone been to blue chip? *nm* *NM*

basis

basis: anyone been to blue chip? *nm* *NM*

chgobjpro

chgobjpro: what I've heard on a diff site.

First of all if you are holding any old checks they must be cashed in at the cage, not played at tables, by 31 March.
    They are now open 24/7.

There are 18 (7 of which are 21/3) bj tables in the main room and a 6 table HL room. Rules are the same and pen at the 6dk, 10-2000 was running 1 to 1.3 cut off. There was no sign of their old CSM machines.

The 1 Q DD game seemed to have a little better pen, 60-65 cards total dealt, but 4-5 players at table every time I checked.

They have a nice Hi Limit lounge between the HL bj and HL slot areas. The place is very spacous with high ceilings. Despite the claim of hi-tech ventilation the smokers were killing me at almost every table. These tables have little vents along the front edge of the tray that blow up to keep smoke out of the dealers face. Several times a dealer would slide their cards over these and they would almost flip over from the stream of air. Could be interesting unless they disconnect them for just this reason.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Can you explain ..

.. these terms:

> .. (7 of which are 21/3)

and

> The 1 Q DD game ..

Thanks.

RP

RP: "7 of which are 21/3"

That means that 7 of their 18 6D tables in the main room have a 3-card poker side bet (see link).

Parker

Parker: And . . .

> The 1 Q DD game ..

I will hazard a guess that this is a reference to a lone $25 min (Q="quarter") double deck game.

chgobjpro

chgobjpro: both explanations correct [NT] *NM*

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Thanks everyone. *NM*

awddsm

awddsm: Re: what I've heard on a diff site.

They got 1 dd game in a sea of 6d games? Sounds fishy to me. How competent is their staff?