Thread: Jack Fate: social blunders.....

Jack Fate

Jack Fate: social blunders.....

As I wander in I'm looking to see who the dealers are and I find one who deals deep so I head right over. Two well dressed, sofisticated looking ladies, mid to late 40's, sit at first base side. I sit next to 3'rd base and buy in at the shuffle. Very pleasant people to play and converse with,along with being good B.S. players. At about the mid point of the third shoe a guy comes in and sits at 3'rd. I've been at tables with him before and I know he talks too much so I try not to get him started. Then it happend. A 20something blonde , drop dead gorgeous', wearing the lowest of low cut dresses,( and with good reason) moves in between myself and the ladies. The dress just covers by a nitnoy. I try not to stare but I do. I know its rude to stare , but I can't stop. I lose the the count. Who cares. Thankfully, she only playes a few hands, says something to one of the ladies about trying the craps table and leaves. " That should be illegal" said the guy at 3'rd. " What do ya mean?" say I. " Women who dress like that should not be allowed in public. That belongs in a strip club. Women should have more brains than that." In a very calm voice from one of the ladies," I know you don't know this, so I'll tell you. Thats my daughter." Ha.ha.............. If there were a hole under the table to crawl into the guy would have been in it. As for myself, I always wanted to try out the craps game anyhow. Regards, Jack.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: social blunders.....

For a minute I thought I was reading the LV Everything page. Was not aware that Chicago, or Detroit, or the (what do you guys call it?) the U.P, was that fortunate!

SOTSOG

SOTSOG: I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.

Large Breasts on display can be seen pretty much anywhere in the country.

I just hope the stick man at the craps table was smart enough to "short stick" her.

Ouchez

Ouchez: LOL...funny Jack! *NM*