Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foster Reed: Greetings

ET Fan

ET Fan: Parking in the garage

> Why do people park in the parking garage?
    > Valet parking is free and much more easier.

Did you see the piece on 20/20 about parking valets?? I just have a really hard time trusting a kid making $8 an hour with my 192K-miles-on-it van. For one thing, I have books on counting in there. And OTHER tools of the trade ...

I could (should) make a secure hiding place, but that's really too much trouble 'til I get a new(er) car.

ETF

ET Fan

ET Fan: Be very careful at Oneida

Did you read Thorp on conditions in Las Vegas in the sixties? Things are very similar now in the dairy state. Dealers have been around long enough to have gained some advanced skillz, but the gaming commission is practically powerless.

Sometimes, a candy store is really a candy store. Other times ...

ETF

SOTSOG

SOTSOG: ROLF.

Cars that are post-1980 in make and cost more than a few green chips have a feature called the "Valet Key". A special key that only operates the ignition. The trunk release, glove box, and center console (new cars have compartment in the center armrest that locks now!)
    locks do not work with this valet key.

Don't know if the 20/20 show (Didn't see it sorry), was about Valet's being able to override this security feature.

Or you could try the special "SOTSOG Security Feature". Carefully explain to the punk parking your car that if they decide to take anything, they better make sure to get ALL the guns hidden in the car, at least that way they will have time to get out of town before you come back with more from home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12