Thread: zahmed: Confusion/short trip

zahmed

zahmed: Confusion/short trip

I went to Tunica, MS and played2 deck and 6 deck BJ using Hi-Lo. I had never attempted $25 minimum BJ. I spent 4+ of my 6 hours playing 6 Deck using $10 - $40 spread and ended up losing $140. At the end, knowing I was leaving in an hour or so, I played 2 Deck BJ (60% pen) playing $25-$100, ended up initially losing $400 then rapidly making it up and going ahead by $200 when I quit to leave.

I am thinking of playing $25 minimum more often as the 1-4 spread seems easier for 2 deck than it is for 6 deck. However, if I take a session bankroll of $1000, what is my risk of losing all in one 6 hour session, what are my prospects?

Flash

Flash: Re: Confusion/short trip

Your R.O.R. is absurdly high.

orster52

orster52: Re: Confusion/short trip

> I went to Tunica, MS and played2 deck and 6 deck BJ
    > using Hi-Lo. I had never attempted $25 minimum BJ. I
    > spent 4+ of my 6 hours playing 6 Deck using $10 - $40
    > spread and ended up losing $140. At the end, knowing I
    > was leaving in an hour or so, I played 2 Deck BJ (60%
    > pen) playing $25-$100, ended up initially losing $400
    > then rapidly making it up and going ahead by $200 when
    > I quit to leave.

> I am thinking of playing $25 minimum more often as the
    > 1-4 spread seems easier for 2 deck than it is for 6
    > deck. However, if I take a session bankroll of $1000,
    > what is my risk of losing all in one 6 hour session,
    > what are my prospects?

The CVCX Risk of Ruin is 86.7% for a $1000 bank, 2D,H17,DAS, $25-$100, 19.20 Score, $26.90 per hour. The ROR is too high for most serious players.

Good luck.