Thread: zahmed: Minimum BR

zahmed

zahmed: Minimum BR

What is the minimum bankroll needed if an AP player wants to play $10 BJ, mostly 6 deck but some 2 deck if available, with a spread of $10-$75 and a risk of ruin under 20%?

I am pondering a trip to Tunica (Minimum overhead) or Las vegas ($600 in flight, hotel and food) for 2-4 days.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Minimum BR

> What is the minimum bankroll needed if an AP player
    > wants to play $10 BJ, mostly 6 deck but some 2 deck if
    > available, with a spread of $10-$75 and a risk of ruin
    > under 20%?

> I am pondering a trip to Tunica (Minimum overhead) or
    > Las vegas ($600 in flight, hotel and food) for 2-4
    > days.

There are many rules variations that would be helpful to know, as well as, for the shoe games, if you plan to play-all or back-count, but, I would say that about $8,000 would be fine.

Don

Zahir ahmed

Zahir ahmed: Re: Minimum BR

> There are many rules variations that would be helpful
    > to know, as well as, for the shoe games, if you plan
    > to play-all or back-count, but, I would say that about
    > $8,000 would be fine.

> Don

Thanks. If I went to Tunica ( car), I could leave at any time so if I lose all my $3k trip bank roll but L Vegas and I would have to stay for te 3-4 nights and take it slower if I am losing.

I just do not want to lose more than $3k in a single trip.