Thread: Pig Barber: Hello Don and all...

Pig Barber

Pig Barber: Hello Don and all...

Just test-posting here, as it seems bj21 may be blowing up.
    ...What's with the "Invitation Only" pages? How does one audition for an invitation?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Hello Don and all...

> Just test-posting here, as it seems bj21 may be
    > blowing up.

Great to see you here. Not as much traffic as over there, but you'll get quick answers!

> ...What's with the "Invitation Only" pages?
    > How does one audition for an invitation?

I think that Bettie is running it as simply those who have bought BJA3 and can document the purchase, have free access to Don's Domain. Perhaps Bettie can clarify the procedure. I'll ask her to post here.

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Don

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Hello Don and all...

Yes, the "invitation" to Don's Domain is a purchase of Blackjack Attack, 3rd edition. It doesn't matter where you bought it, as long as you can provide proof in the form of a receipt, confirmation e-mail, etc.

If you have questions, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Thank you,
    Bettie

ES

ES: Welcome Pig Barber

I also post on BJ21, but under a different nom de guerre. I hope that BJ21 does not self-destruct, but I would like to see more people start posting here.

Parker

Parker: Re: Welcome Pig Barber

> I also post on BJ21, but under a different nom de
    > guerre . I hope that BJ21 does not self-destruct, but
    > I would like to see more people start posting here.

So would I. :-)