To Vegas for Fun, comp hustling, and to lesser degree serious play..

I posted in the members thread about going to Vegas with my wife. It will be our first trip there. The advice I got was great and I have decided to make the trip more fun than work. I was joking around and said hey... in "Vegas you can be anyone you want to be." Then we started joking about how I could be one type of personal and she should be another type. So.. I'm thinking... heck lets be someone different when we go. By different I don't mean doing anything like fake ids or such but since we are going to be hustling comps because free is always good.... maybe we could enhance our new personas with players cards under a different name. Is that going to far.... I just think it would be fun and add to the whole experience.

Now when I play rated now I have to show an ID for comps so how does it work in Vegas. Is it even possible to get comps under an assumed name? Heck can you even get a players card somewhere without giving your ID?

Mind you this has nothing to do with an attempt to do anything other than have an unique adventure. The players cards would just be an added touch that we can "dust off" for future trips or... heck we could get new ones on future visist and then when we are old and grey we can look back at them and remember the fun...