See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which game is better for my situation?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    i have encounter a few opportunities that are not so typical . if i thought of the conventional way , i would have never got to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by hitthat16 View Post
    This 50% DD game is best ignored. Don't wong it, don't spread 1-20 on it, just ignore it. That 6 deck game is decent.
    Disagree. The OP said there is no heat. And it is common in that place gamblers waiting at the table for a comeback. So he can sit at the table, not playing, Wong in and have the max bet when TC reaches +3. That DD game is gold.
    Last edited by BJGenius007; 11-26-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Disagree. The OP said there is no heat. And it is common that gamblers waiting at the table for a comeback. So he can sit at the table, not playing, Wong in and have the max bet when TC reaches +3. That DD game is gold.
    Alright, fair enough. The only thing is you can't really Wong in and out of a DD game for too long. There may not be heat now, but it might come later.

Oh, c'mon guys.........be real and be honest. How many DD games can you really "wong" in to. Without or with heat? Do you guys play in areas that have mid-shoe entry on pitch games? Do you not think that it looks funny to try to stand next to a double deck table and just play certain hands? Don't they shuffle too quickly at 50% pen for this to be a genuine course of action? I'm not saying impossible..........just saying VERY improbable.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

50% PEN???!!! Is there mid-shoe entry? If not-STAY AWAY from the DD..Exploit the 6 Deck game like no-tomorrow..

I thought it was implied when I mentioned wonging in, but yes there is mid-shoe entry. Yeah there's no way I would even bother sitting at the table if there wasn't.
    Yeah, I've known all along that the 6D is better but I was just curious to see if people would say whether the DD would be playable. On that question it seems that there are mixed opinions.

I have played and watched people play 1-20 to even higher . Yes it is a rare situation. It was not for 45 mins neither . 4-8 hrs easy. to me it is just garbage games . I would be like "in your face" kind of thing. I can still do it but the min is a bit steep for me.
    Last edited by stopgambling; 11-28-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12