Thread: Downtown LV advice

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Downtown LV advice

Greetings all. I have not been on here for about a year...it appears the sight has changed.

Long story short....i have been going to downtown Las Vegas for 25 years but haven't been in about 2 years.

3 years ago I started playing SF21 at the Golden nugget and I learned hi-opt1 and started doing ok. Not getting rich, but had a $25 base bet and would go up to $100 based on count and would win more than I lost. I know it was horribly scientific and I did get CRUSHED on this board when I discussed it, but for the 8-10 hours I was playing a day for a few days a year I was happy...and did better than I was doing before.

Anyway, I am heading back to downtown LV in a few weeks and I was curious if any one had any advice. I have Blackjack Veritage (sp) and will happily learn a new system and will stay downtown.

Again, not looking to retire with all my winnings and will play about 8-10 hours a day for 4 days.

Any do device would be appreciated and I thank you very much and good luck all!

E

be careful on the double decks, but that's pretty much what you are going to be playing downtown, probably. A high PE count like Zen or Omega 2 or Hiopt2 would be best, but I'm not sure if it is worth your time to change systems. There are plenty of playable games in your budget

Sorry to butt in, but what do you mean "be careful with two decks"?

He means overplaing the DD game will get you busted fast.
    Vincit Qui Patitur

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    He means overplaing the DD game will get you busted fast.
    Thank you.

Thanks you. Any advice as far as SF21 vs SD or DD with BJ 3:2 and what type of counting system?

thanks again.

You'd be farther ahead to learn a new game and system. My recommendation would be Spanish 21.
    Vincit Qui Patitur